Utilizamos cookies propias y de terceros para mejorar nuestros servicios y mostrarte publicidad relacionada con tus preferencias mediante el análisis de tus hábitos de navegación. Si continúas navegando, consideramos que aceptas su uso. Puedes obtener más información, o bien conocer cómo cambiar la configuración, en nuestra Política de Cookies.

16-12-2018 13:56
Highlighted
‎16-12-2018 13:56

Good Afternoon ...

Please pass this email to Jorge Francisco .... Re: - Request No.429994

Jorge ... this is a quick note to say apologies for having to cancel my order, this was due entirely to the breakdown of communication with your office who could not confirm the exact date of delivery and was not because of any error on your I tried several times by telephone and email to get confirmation that the delivery would be on the 17th or 19th as you and I agreed but no one would confirm theses date so I had no alternative but to cancel the order as I would not be here after the 19th ....

When I return from the UK I will make contact with you again ....

Thank you again and Best Regards

Peter

Peter R Chambers
                                      .................................................. ................

Good afternoon...

Please, pass this email to Jorge Francisco ... Re: - Request No.429994

Jorge ... this is a quick note to apologize for having to cancel my order, this was due in full to an interruption of communication with your office that could not confirm the exact delivery date and was not due to any error in his part .... I tried several times by phone and email to get confirmation that the delivery would be made on the 17th or the 19th, as you and I agreed, but nobody would confirm the date, so I had no other alternative to cancel the order as you would. I will not be here after 19 ...

When I return from the United Kingdom I will contact you again ...

Thanks again and best regards

Peter

Peter R Chambers

1 RESPUESTA
Community Manager
‎18-12-2018 19:46
‎18-12-2018 19:46
Hello @504833105_AUTO.
Sorry for the inconvenience. We have given your message to our comrades. We are at your disposal for whatever you need. Thank you. Best Regards.

Usuarios más populares

Ver el ranking de esta semana

¿Qué encontrarás en la Comunidad?

• Más de 130.000 usuarios registrados
  • Más de 180.000 imágenes para inspirarte
  • Más de 2.500 dudas resueltas

Regístrate en la Comunidad

¿Ya estás registrado?