Comunidad

/ Foro
/ Complaint on customercare communication
BlankUser
25/07/19-08:42 (editado)

Complaint on customercare communication

it's for the first time i use this medium to express my doubts on LeroyMerlin's customer care operations. I orderred an airco incl. installation online on july 3rd. At ordering the delivery day was displayed as july 6th. when reveiving the confirmation it showed july 12th. also this day passed and finaly it was delivered on the 15th! on the 20th i receives an email telling me that the airco was delivered and the installers were informed and would make an appointment. dear customer care I knew since july 15th that the airco was delivered. i had to sign for it. why did it take you a week to tell me what i already know. so i went to your outlet in Marbella. they told me they could not do anything becourse I ordered online. i decided to buy a second (same) airco because they told me it would be installed on the 18th of july (and they did!!) So in 2 days! it is now the 25th of july. 3 weeks after ordering and don't get anny reaction on my emails sent to TOL. So my advice to Leroy customers Don't buy online. go to your nearby shop. There you canbtalk to a humanbeing who knows the business and helps you imediatly! mi pedida incase someone of customervare would come to the idea to react..3007084. one of the reasons to select this airco (Leroys housebrand) was the wifi option. i just found out when collecting 2 of them in Marbella that the dongel has been taken out of the collection. another sammple of bad communication because its still present on the website!

Sigue explorando la Comunidad